Effective from 16th of June 2016 to 16th of June 2017.
Photonics Inc. takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following information to learn more about our privacy practices.
- This policy covers what personally identifiable information Photonics Inc. collects and how it is treated.
Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the https://www.photonics-inc.com Web Site. This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- This policy only applies to https://www.photonics-inc.com and does not extend to the practices of other Web Sites that we may link to, companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Our Internet address is located at https://www.photonics-inc.com
2244 Park Avenue
You may contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may contact us by phone on 513-281-5000
Disputes will be handled by our customer service representative. Our customer service will promptly correct any errors.
When visiting Web Sites certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information Photonics Inc. collects, and how it is used.
- Web Site and System Administration
- Ourselves and/or our entities acting as our agents or entities for which we are acting as an agent.
- We do not have a retention policy for this area of the Web Site.
Information Collected– What information do we collect and why?
We collect the following identifiable information about our visitors:
We collect identifiable information for the following reasons:
Collecting your address information will allow us to return your email request.
Our Web Site generates server log files automatically. These log files are used to generate statistical information and error reports to ensure the Web Site runs with a minimum of disruption. They are not actively used to identify individual visitors.